What do these terms cover? These are the terms of service on which we supply products to you.
Why you should read them. Please read the terms carefully before using this site and before you submit your order with us. These terms tell you who we are, how we will provide products to you, how we may change or end the contract, what to do if there is a problem and other important information.
Who were are. We are Berry & Blossoms Ltd a registered company in England & Wales. Our company registration number is 10745598 and our registered office address is PO Box 684, Grimsby, DN319LJ, United Kingdom. Our registered VAT number is 293 4485 69.
How to contact us. You can contact our team here.
How we may contact you. If we have to contact you, we will do so in writing to the email address or postal address you have provided to us in your order.
Free UK delivery on orders over £25.00, use code DEL25 at the checkout.
The content of our website, social media, promotional materials and emails including all text, logos and any other design are protected by copyright laws in the UK. Berry & Blossoms do not allow any unauthorised attempt to copy, modify, distribute or reproduce any content from our websites or social media outlets.
Berry & Blossoms will respect customer privacy at all times and we will never share your information with a third party. Your confidence is guaranteed.
As part of the order process, it is necessary for us to collect some personal information from you. This may include your name, address, phone numbers, email addresses and payment details.
We may use your personal information:
• To process your order
• To send you information about our special offer, promotions and updates
• To communicate with you regarding enquiries, complaints or sales
ORDERS & PAYMENTS
How we will accept your order. Once you have placed your order, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order. Once your order has been shipped, we will package and post your item to the address specified during your purchase, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us.
Please note that we cannot accept any responsibility for address mistakes. We ask that you check the address before completing your payment.
If we cannot accept your order. If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this and will not charge you for the product. This might be because the product is out of stock, because of unexpected limits on our resources which we could not reasonably plan for, because we have identified an error in the price or description of the product or because we are unable to meet a delivery deadline you have specified.
Your order number. We will assign an order number to your order and tell you what it is when we accept your order. It will help us if you can tell us the order number whenever you contact us about your order.
When you must pay and how you must pay. We accept payment with most credit and debit cards. You must pay for the products before we dispatch them.
What to do if you think an invoice is wrong. If you think an invoice is wrong please contact us promptly to let us know.
We aim to dispatch all orders as soon as possible, usually dispatched within 1-3 working days. We do not dispatch orders on a Saturday, Sunday or Public & Bank holidays.
Once Royal Mail has your order, your order will be fulfilled and full tracking information will be provided with your dispatch email. In any event, delivery will take place no more than 30 calendar days after the day on which a contract is entered into.
Whilst we make every effort to deliver goods on the day we specify, we cannot guarantee delivery on that day or accept liability for deliveries made outside this timescale. We would advise that if you require your order by a certain date to select the next day delivery service.
If you are concerned about the whereabouts of your parcel, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 28 days of receiving your dispatch email.
Beyond this point, couriers will be unable to refund or search for your parcel, so we will be unable to assist you further.
In most cases, any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country.
You may be charged for handling fees and taxes as your order passes through customs. Any charges on a parcel must be paid by the person receiving the parcel.
We have no control over these charges and we can't tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country.
It might be a good idea to contact your local customs office for current charges before you order, so you are not surprised by charges you were not expecting.
If the charges are refused and your order is returned back to us, a return fee for the cost of shipping will be deducted from your return.
At Berry & Blossoms, we check every product to ensure the highest standards are met prior to dispatch. Should you receive an item that you are not satisfied with please contact us within 7 days of receiving your order via our email address; email@example.com. Please ensure you provide your order reference, as well as any supporting evidence. Should you parcel arrive badly damaged we recommend not accepting this from our courier.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
We want you to be happy with your purchase however if something isnt quite right and you'd like to return, our returns policy gives you 30-days to change your mind. You can cancel or return your order within 30-days from when you receive the order. Any refunds will be subject to the product being returned in a saleable condition, with no signs of use or damage to the product or packaging. If the product is not in the original packaging or is damaged in any way we are not obliged to refund you.
Products may vary slightly from their pictures. The images of the products on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that a device's display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the products. Your product may vary slightly from those images.
Making sure your information is accurate. If we are making the product for you or personalising a product, you are responsible for ensuring that these details are correct. We recommend reviewing these before purchase.
Berry & Blossoms E-Gift Cards remain the property of Berry&Blossoms Ltd. Risk in a Berry & Blossoms E-Gift Card will pass to you upon our electronic transmission. In the event of misuse or fraud Berry & Blossoms reserves the right to cancel a Berry&Blossoms E-Gift Card.
If you lose or someone steals your Berry & Blossoms E-Gift Card electronically, unfortunately Berry & Blossoms cannot replace it. You agree that Berry & Blossoms will not be held responsible for any lost balance as a result of electronic theft or fraud, unless this is caused by Berry & Blossoms.
Credit Notes are issued when the requirements meet the Returns Terms & Conditions.
Credit Notes are not redeemable for cash and are non-refundable. Berry & Blossoms Ltd does not accept cancellations or offer refunds under any circumstances in whole or part thereof once payment of the original purchase has been made and the BERRY&BLOSSOMS LTD Credit Note is issued. There are no refunds for items purchased using a BERRY&BLOSSOMS LTD Credit Note.
• Amounts shown on a BERRY&BLOSSOMS LTD Credit Note are in (GBP) and can only be redeemed in (GBP) on BERRY&BLOSSOMS LTD goods.
• If upon redeeming your BERRY&BLOSSOMS LTD Credit Note there is a difference between the cost payable and the Credit Note value, BERRY&BLOSSOMS LTD will require further payment for the difference.
• All BERRY&BLOSSOMS LTD Credit Notes issued are valid for 12 months from the issue date that is noted on the provided receipt. It is the Receiver’s responsibility to redeem the value placed on the Credit Note within that time frame. BERRY&BLOSSOMS LTD is unable to extend Credit Notes beyond the expiry date.
YOUR RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES
If you wish to make a change to the product you have ordered please contact us. We will let you know if the change is possible. If it is possible we will let you know about any changes to the price of the product, the timing of supply or anything else which would be necessary as a result of your requested change and ask you to confirm whether you wish to go ahead with the change. If we cannot make the change or the consequences of making the change are unacceptable to you, you may want to end the contract.
OUR RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES
We reserve the right to make changes to our Terms & Conditions at any time without warning, or prior notification. You should make note of our Terms & Conditions prior to making any purchases on our site.
PROVIDING THE PRODUCTS
Delivery costs. The costs of delivery will be as displayed to you on our website.
When we will provide the products. During the order process we will let you know when we will provide the products to you.
If the products are goods. We will deliver them to you as soon as reasonably possible and in any event within 30 days after the day on which we accept your order
We are not responsible for delays outside our control. If our supply of the products is delayed by an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimize the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any products you have paid for but not received.
If you are not at home when the product is delivered. If no one is available at your address to take delivery and the products cannot be posted through your letterbox, we will leave you a note informing you of how to rearrange delivery or collect the products from a local collection office.
If you do not re-arrange delivery. If you do not collect the products or if, after a failed delivery to you, you do not re-arrange delivery or collect them from a delivery office your order will be returned back to us.
When you become responsible for the goods. A product which is goods will be your responsibility from the time we deliver the product to the address you gave us or you or a carrier organized by you collect it from us.
What will happen if you do not give required information to us. We may need certain information from you so that we can supply the products to you. If so, this will have been stated in the description of the products on our website. We will contact you to ask for this information. If you do not give us this information within a reasonable time of us asking for it, or if you give us incomplete or incorrect information, we will end the contract. We will not be responsible for supplying the products late or not supplying any part of them if this is caused by you not giving us the information we need within a reasonable time of us asking for it.
YOUR RIGHTS TO END THE CONTRACT
You can always end your contract with us. Your rights when you end the contract will depend on what you have bought, whether there is anything wrong with it and when you decide to end the contract:
• If what you have bought is faulty or miss-described you may have a legal right to end the contract (or to get the product repaired or replaced or to get some or all of your money back)
• If you want to end the contract because of something we have done or have told you we are going to do
• If you have just changed your mind about the product. You may be able to get a refund if you are within the cooling-off period, but this may be subject to deductions and you will have to pay the costs of return of any goods
Ending the contract because of something we have done or are going to do. If you are ending a contract for a reason set out below, the contract will end immediately and we will refund you in full for any products which have not been provided and you may also be entitled to compensation. The reasons are:
• We have told you about an upcoming change to the product or these terms which you do not agree to
• We have told you about an error in the price or description of the product you have ordered and you do not wish to proceed
• There is a risk that supply of the products may be significantly delayed because of events outside our control
• We have suspended supply of the products for technical reasons, or notify you we are going to suspend them for technical reasons
• You have a legal right to end the contract because of something we have done wrong.
Exercising your right to change your mind (Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013). For most products bought online you have a legal right to change your mind within 14 days and receive a refund. These rights, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, are explained in more detail in these terms. At Berry & Blossoms we practice a 30-day return policy starting from the day you receive your receipt from us.
When you don't have the right to change your mind. You do not have a right to change your mind in respect of:
• Products sealed for health protection or hygiene purposes, once these have been unsealed after you receive them
• Personalised products made to order and
• Any products which become mixed inseparably with other items after their delivery.
How long do I have to change my mind? How long you have depends on what you have ordered and how it is delivered. At Berry & Blossoms you have a 30-day return policy starting from the day you receive your receipt from us.
HOW TO END THE CONTRACT WITH US
Tell us you want to end the contract by;
• Emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your name, home address, details of the order and email address.
Returning products after ending the contract. If you end the contract for any reason after products have been dispatched to you or you have received them, you must return them to us. To return unwanted items purchased at berryandblossoms.com, you need to go through these simple steps:
1. See to that the items have their original labels intact, are unused, unwashed and in their original condition.
2. All goods returned must be packed in a bag or carton. If possible use the original packaging. We are unable to accept returns with labels removed and hangers not included.
3. Simply complete the returns form included in your order with details of the products you are returning to:
PO Box 684
To ensure the safe return of your item(s), please package your item(s) with care. We recommend that item(s) are returned using a trackable delivery service. We may refuse a refund where an item(s) is lost in transit. Please note that it is your sole responsibility to ensure that the returned item(s) arrives at the Berry & Blossoms Returns Department in a resalable condition, despite having used a tracked delivery service.
As soon as we receive your item(s) we will process your refund in line with our refund policy. Please be aware that any postage charges incurred by returning your item(s) to us will not be refunded.
When we will pay the costs of return. We will pay the costs of return:
• If the products are faulty or miss-described; or
• if you are ending the contract because we have told you of an upcoming change to the product or these terms, an error in pricing or description, or because you have a legal right to do so as a result of something we have done wrong.
In all other circumstances (including where you are exercising your right to change your mind) you must pay the costs of return.
What we charge for collection. If you are responsible for the costs of return and we are collecting the product from you, we will charge you the direct cost to us of collection.
How we will refund you. We will refund you the price you paid for the products including delivery costs, by the method you used for payment. However, we may make deductions from the price, as described below.
Deductions from refunds if you are exercising your right to change your mind. If you are exercising your right to change your mind:
• We may reduce your refund of the price (excluding delivery costs) to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way. If we refund you the price paid before we are able to inspect the goods and later discover you have handled them in an unacceptable way, you must pay us an appropriate amount.
• The maximum refund for delivery costs will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer. For example, if we offer delivery of a product within 3-5 days at one cost but you choose to have the product delivered within 24 hours at a higher cost, then we will only refund what you would have paid for the cheaper delivery option.
When your refund will be made. We will make any refunds due to you as soon as possible. If you are exercising your right to change your mind then:
• If we have not offered to collect the products, your refund will be made within 10 days from the day on which we receive the product back from you. For information about how to return a product to us, see our returns policy.
• In all other cases, your refund will be made within 10 days of your telling us you have changed your mind
OUR RIGHTS TO END THE CONTRACT
We may end the contract if you break it. We may end the contract for a product at any time by writing to you if:
• You do not make any payment to us when it is due and you still do not make payment within 14 days of us reminding you that payment is due;
• You do not, within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with information that is necessary for us to provide the products; or
• You do not, within a reasonable time, allow us to deliver the products to you or collect them from us.
Your legal rights. We are under a legal duty to supply products that are in conformity with this contract and the Consumer Rights Act 2015 says goods must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. Nothing in these terms will affect your legal rights.